Wednesday 19 December 2012

1.5mg

I upped my dose to 1.5mg of LDN on Saturday night and braced myself. It was fine... I didn't get any nausea or headache reaction, which highly amazed me given my reaction to lower doses. Of course I was very pleased.

I do seem to have picked up a stomach bug, which has given me a headache and nausea yesterday and nausea today. Other members of my family have it too.

My sleep is still erratic; it follows a pattern of something like 2 nights poor sleep and 1 night of better sleep. On the night with better sleep, I seem to get something like 6 hours of straight sleep. This is still not a lot, but it is far better than never getting a chunk of sleep.

One thing I have noticed is that I am very tired. I feel very sleepy! In the morning, I am able to get up - even a bit earlier than pre-LDN - but after breakfast I feel very sleepy. I also feel like that late afternoon and in the evening. It reminds me a little of how I felt when I was on Tegretol, but without the intense brain fog. My mind feels slow, yet clear and I just want to close my eyes and nap. I don't actually totally mind this if I can rest, but it it is inconvenient and annoying when I have to do things!

No comments:

Post a Comment