Thursday 20 December 2012

Officially.... TIRED

Urgh!

I am so TIRED. I have been so tired that my eyelids are actually drooping and closing of their own accord.

I believe that perhaps a little natural drowsiness from my body's response to the LDN is being compounded by the sleep issues. Last night I was unable to get to sleep until maybe 2.30-3.00 a.m. and I awoke at 7 to take Nature-Throid, then went back to sleep and was awoken properly at 9.10 a.m.

The night before was DELICIOUS... because I slept so well for a nice 6 hour chunk. I really hope that with time I will be getting more chunky sleep nights and less insomnia/fitful ones.

In good news, I still feel way better in the mental health area...

I feel LESS ANXIOUS! Yay! This is pretty amazing, as since AI thyroid issues, I have really struggled with bouts of anxiety that seem to be linked to some kind of cortisol/adrenaline misfiring. I also still feel less apathetic and yesterday/today I actually experienced:

JOY and OPTIMISM...

I was reading the Quarter Life Crisis forum yesterday, and instead of it triggering me, I felt quite calm. I felt there was some hope for me and my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment