Saturday 29 December 2012

2mg

Last night I upped my dose to 2mg. I was previously at 1.5mg. I did struggle to get to sleep, but once asleep, I slept for 8 hours and also dreamt.

I am very tired today. I feel as if I could sleep for a few days. I do find I need to allow for this with dosage increases, and I still get bouts of the headache/nausea combo. I wonder if the headache/nausea is some form of detox reaction, as it seems similar to reactions I have had when juice fasting.

I have been doing a lot more and I continue to make improvements on LDN. I am still hoping that I will continue to progress over the next few months. I am optimistic, as so far this drug has given me the best quality of life in years for the least effort. Prior to this I had improvement last summer on the modified Hippocrates Diet, with 1 tbsp of E3live per day. This 'clean' eating and flooding my body with nutrients did have a noticeable impact, but it is hard to sustain. You have to grow salad and wheatgrass, and sprouts. Then juice to make green juice and wheatgrass juice. It's more achievable for me in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment