Tuesday 25 December 2012

3 weeks

I have reached the 3 week mark of taking Antaxone, which is a Spanish branded liquid version of Naltrexone. Yay! I am still at 1.5mg. I am happy with this, but I plan to increase either on Friday night or on Saturday night - I have to wait until then in case I get side effects, as before then I have things to do.

At 1.5mg, I am holding up well. The most notable benefits:

Increased stamina
Decreased pain (I still have pain, but it is less intense)
Some nights of better sleep (I would love this to become every night)
Periods of less brain-fog (e.g. some days my word recall is better than usual, and other days it is poor)
Mind/brain feels generally sharper
Mentally - a feeling of wellness, desire, optimism

I did have a bad day on 24th December, as I awoke with a migraine and nausea, but overall I am doing a lot better.

So far I am really impressed with LDN. Low Dose Naltrexone seems to be doing something MAJOR to me, and as someone who doctors have given up on and who has been so debilitated for so long, this is life changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment